Friday, April 23, 2010

My devotee will know such knowledge

iti ksetram tatha jnanam,jneyam co ktam samasatah
madhakta etad vijnaya,madbhavayo papadyate.--18
Thus the field also knowledge,and objects of knowldge have been described.my 'Bhagat'[devotee] who understands thus becomes worthy of my state.
Thus what is field[known]like our body,sense organs,mind,intellect and after that what is supports to knowledge is described as non-violence,patience ect and also about 'juana' knowledge,knower of the field is describedit is the supreme knowledge,precision work of vadanta which is written in vadas.
Now the solaka indicates us who is eligible for such a knowledge?" my bhagat[my devotee]" Lord krishana said.because my devotee has trust in me[God].he is wise to see the world as illusion.becuse we are not going to live every time.one day we are going this play.Hindus thinks this world is like a play[game].we are actors here not permanent.permanent is 'shakshi'[knower of the field, witness]

No comments:

Post a Comment