Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Sixth chapter of Bgwat Git. Meditation.

              In this chapter lord Krishna describes about meditation. 1st Solaka.
   
The beloved lord said; One who ,without depending on fruits of action, enacts that  action which is a prescribe act-- that person is a renouncer and a yogi, not one who makes no sacred fire or one who performs no ritual acts.
                                                       comments.

          In this solaka  Lord Krishna describes us that person who is not depending on the fruits of his activities, is able to be a yogi. so it I the eligibility to be a renouncer and a yogi. and it is a  real fact that when you are not demanding anything and you start to meditate than our mind starts to be still. but when our mind runs behind our wants so we can not do real meditation. In meditation stillness of mind is necessary. for example if I want to bay a car but I am not able to get it as I have not money or something else and when I sit in meditation my mind starts to moving towards car, so I can not be able to meditate. because in meditation we have to empty the mind to find eternal peace.
                                                                            So by making sacred fire or any ritual act I can not be  yogi. because it is very easy to dress up like a yogi or doing some activities as wearing a yellow robe or sacred fires. In fact these activities are physical or outer things but meditation is eternal. So this is an eligibility which is necessary for a yogi.    

No comments:

Post a Comment