Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Sixth chapter of Bhagwad Gita. Solaka 2.

                             What they call "renunciation", know that  yoga, O son of  Pandu; for without having renounced selfish motive ,no one becomes a yogi.

                    This 2nd Solka of this chapter describes us that when we leave selfish motives or we can say our ego centered deeds and do our karmas for the serve of humanity than we are able to be a true yogi. our every activities starts with "I" and this I  lies  or centered on our self interest , first becomes I and then my. my house my car, my son, my property. but when in very deep of our mind we knows that we are not proper owner of this stuff.
                                                                                           If I want to fly in the sky I have to leave the earth ,so if I say I will not put my feet from the earth, than there is no chance for me to fly. through out our life we remains in our self interests, so we can not find the beauty of life.  if we wants to get the fruit of  self realization than we have to come out from the mud of self centered activities. no body did this but it is my desires which bounds me. Buddha said we are salves of our wants. there is a great difference between wants and demands.

No comments:

Post a Comment